By using our website you
We spend a maximum of 1% of income on researching ways to improve life
for people in poverty and finding ways to help people climb
Our research spans a wide range and includes immediate
life saving, how people can make products to bring in income, how to
goods widely disposed of, how to make educational goods for less than a
penny each & much more.
* Ultra low cost ways to make rulers, tape measures, precision gauges,
levels, set squares etc people can make for education, work &
* We now include a range of ultra low cost tools for education
& work in our packs
* How to make tools with no or minimal equipment: clamps, mallets,
hammer stapler, metal bender etc
* How to make goods from a minimum of resources to sell: ceiling fans,
guillotines, plastic moulding, wire
Electronics product making & repair skills: solder without an
re-use of PCBs, ultra low cost battery holders, ultra low cost meters,
make pcbs, pcb substitutes, micropower electronics, LED lighting
* Work skills: key recutting, roof repair, plastic moulding, tool
How to repair/renovate to use & sell: pens,
paintbrushes, energy efficient lightbulbs, towels, screwdrivers
* Preventing hypothermia using free materials
One of the research projects...
A small school pack costs £40
A large school pack costs £100
Can you help us?
Together we can
Library is a non profit organisation producing a library specifically
for people in poverty around the world.
Penny Library 2013-2017. All rights reserved.
Non-Profit Organisation, Registration
number 8821733. Legal